Friday 4 October 2013

Catching Up

Our younger son and I just got back from a brief school and house reconnaissance trip to NZ. And we had good friends visit from interstate and they gave us a hand in readying the house for sale. 




Some tidying jobs are more fun than others!

Not much to report on the sewing front here. I had a chance to sew today for the first time in ages-just a couple of (late) bee blocks for Do. Good Stitches September.




The request was any block we like but in green and cream.




Actually I lie, that wasn't all: my daughter (who only has two weeks of her school life left to run) and I did begin cutting up her school uniform (!) for the traditional end of school uniform makeover. More details in due course!


1 comment:

  1. Nice blocks! I am just quilting one made up with very block.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read them and always try to reply by email. If you're a no reply blogger I won't be able to email you though so check back for a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...